Special Occasion Hair Styling
Bridal Party Updos $55
Flower Girl $35
Special Occasion/Short Hair Style $35
(Prices may vary due to hair thickness, length, etc.)
Special Occasion Makeup
Airbrush Makeup $55 (+ lashes $5)
Makeup Application $45 (+ lashes $5)
Airbrush Tanning $30
Here Comes the Bride
Plan a fun day at the salon 1-2 days prior to the big day with your bridesmaids, mother-of-the-bride, mother-of-the-groom, flower girls, and personal attendants to come get your manicures and pedicures in a fun-group setting. You are welcome to bring your own snacks and drinks. And top off your day with a complimentary glass of wine!
Timeline and Tips
3-6 Months Prior to Wedding Day
Fill out and have returned your bridal contract to insure availability.
Reserve appointments with your makeup artist and hairstylist for on the day of the wedding. Don’t forget to make appointments for your trial updo and makeup appointments prior to wedding day!
Also, if you are planning on having a spa day to get manicures and/or pedicures, now would be the time to schedule them to insure availability as well. If you are planning to get an airbrush tanning appointment before the big day, we recommend to schedule it for 2-3 days before.
· Plan for one hour per bridal party member for each hair and makeup appointment.
· Don’t forget about the mother-of-the-bride, mother-of-the-groom, future sisters-in-law, personal attendants, flower girls, or out-of-town guests that may need appointments.
· Allow extra time. Give yourself the peace of mind knowing you have plenty of time by planning an extra hour or two within your morning of preparations to account for any last minute details or errands.
· Most brides prefer to have fresh makeup and hair for pictures. We recommend for the bride’s hair and makeup to be done no more than 5 hours before the start time for pictures.
· Find the best person for you. We have stylists that specialize in bridal hair and makeup. Do not feel as though you will be offending your regular stylist if you consult with a different stylist for your wedding day! Having your hair and makeup done for the big event is very different from getting a great haircut or color. If you’re unsure, just ask us for a recommendation!
4-8 Weeks Prior to Wedding Day
Schedule your trial updo and/or makeup appointments.
Get your hair trimmed so your ends are fresh and split ends are minimized. Many brides schedule their haircut/trim with their bridal practice, as this is a busy time and getting both appointments done in one stop is a weight lifted!
Check that your fiancée has a haircut appointment set up 7-14 days before the big day.
· For your trial updo, bring: your head piece, veil, or anything you are planning to wear in your hair on the day of the wedding. A picture of your dress is helpful to give the stylist an idea of the look you are going for. Pictures of hair that you like from wedding magazines, Pinterest, or other websites are wonderful tools in communicating your vision! If you have no idea what you want, no worries, we have books, pictures, and experience in helping you find what works best for you!
· Trial updo and makeup appointments are not mandatory, but highly recommended. It gives you an opportunity to try on your head piece or veil and check that your haircut and color placement is going to work well with your desired wedding style.
3-4 Weeks Prior to Wedding Day
Confirm all of your beauty appointments with the salon.
· This is not the time to be trying new highlights or layers. If you are considering a new look for the wedding day, 8-12 weeks before the big day is preferable.
Be sure to wear a button down shirt or full zip jacket on your wedding day for your hair and makeup appointments. Sit back and take a deep breath. This is the day you dreamed of and we are here to make sure you look perfect for it!
· Most often bridal updos and styles respond best if the hair was shampooed the day before (not the day of). Discuss with your stylist during your trial hair and/or makeup about their preference of wash date.
· Please inform bridal party members that shampooing the day before is preferable and please remind them to wear a button down shirt or full zip jacket as well.